Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday (#16): Never Never

 
Waiting on Wednesday  is a weekly meme, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that booklovers can't wait to get their hands on!


Title: Never Never
Author: Colleen Hoover & Tarryn Fisher
Genre: New Adult, Romance, Contemporary
Expected Publication Date: January 11th, 2015

Best friends since they could walk. In love since the age of fourteen. Complete strangers since this morning.
He'll do anything to remember. She'll do anything to forget.


Why am I waiting?

I saw this a couple of weeks ago on someone else's Waiting on Wednesday and was intrigued by the blurb ... even though it has only 5 short sentences. I don't know why but it sounds super interesting and emotional and after I read "Maybe Someday" by Colleen I know she's able to completely wreck me. I expect that. I'm eagerly waiting for it to happen, I'm so, so ready for it!

4 comments:

  1. This one seems to be floating around the blogosphere and for good reason, it sounds really cool!!

    Katelynn
    www.literarychameleon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOH! This was my WoW pick last December, soo excited for this one. Love Colleen and Tarryn so much haha :)

    WoW: TRD

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one is on my hitlist as well, but not on high priority. I hope we'll both enjoy!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought it yesterday ... it seems to be really short, so I guess I'll finish it soon! I just hope it's good. :D

      Delete

Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.