Saturday, January 31, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (#5)

"Stacking The Shelves" is a weekly (in my case monthly - every last Saturday of the month) meme, hosted by Tynga's Reviews, where you show all your purchased/received books - physical or ebook.
__________________________________________________________________

I really had to stop myself from buying any more book in January because I was - kind of - on a book-buying-ban. Not really but February will be expensive with all those new releases that I definitely need to buy and therefore I didn't want to spend too much this month. I guess I did a pretty good job, didn't I? :D

The Elite & Harry Potter #4 - ebooks are not included in the picture

Physial copies and E-books I bought/received:
  • The Elite by Kiera Cass
  • Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (#4) by J.K. Rowling
  • Ignite by Lily Paradis
  • Never Never by Colleen Hoover & Tarryn Fisher

ARC's / For-Review:
  • Caught Up In You by Colee Firman
  • A Time To Live by Jonas Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥