Friday, January 30, 2015

Friday Finds (#16)

"Friday Finds" is a weekly meme, hosted by Should Be Reading, where you share the book titles you discovered or heard about during the past week. These can be books you were told about, books you discovered while browsing goodreads/blogs/bookstores online, or books that you actually purchased.
____________________________________________________________

Another week has passed and thanks to Epic Reads and Youtube my TBR pile is still growing and growing, yay! As you can see I added loads of new books this week and most of them I'll probably never read but so what, I can't stop adding new ones. Have you already read any of these? What did you think about them?

 
What are your Friday Finds? :) 

2 comments:

  1. Great haul this week! I have been wanting to read Vicious. Hope you enjoy it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how fast a tbr can grow, believe me, I added close to 400 books to it in my first year of blogging... In any case, If He Had Been With Me has been on it since forever, and I still haven't read it. Wonder who of us is first? x) Liars, INC has caught my eye as well at some point. And Katie McGarry is always a good choice! ^^ I didn't even know she had a new series planned yet, gotta keep an eye out!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥