Friday, January 23, 2015

Friday Finds (#15)

"Friday Finds" is a weekly meme, hosted by Should Be Reading, where you share the book titles you discovered or heard about during the past week. These can be books you were told about, books you discovered while browsing goodreads/blogs/bookstores online, or books that you actually purchased.
____________________________________________________________

I can't believe it's almost the end of January ... time flies by so fast, it's insane! I added 6 books this week, which is totally okay because my TBR pile is already too high but well, you know ... if you have any recommendations for me - anything you think I should/have to read - LET ME KNOW!

On another note, the giveaway I'm hosting on instagram ends today so if anyone's interested in entering and hasn't already done it, it's the last day! Just hop over to Instagram (or HERE) and follow the rules. It's international so yay! :)

 

3 comments:

  1. Great books. I just started The darkest part of the forest. It's good so far. The girl on the train is on my TBR.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Girl on the Train looks really interesting! I didn't much like The Selection, but I like that you like it. =)

    Brittany @ http://www.spacebetweenthespines.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Darkest Part Of The Forest and The Girl On The Train both look so good! They're now on my TBR.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥