Friday, January 16, 2015

Friday Finds (#14)

"Friday Finds" is a weekly meme, hosted by Should Be Reading, where you share the book titles you discovered or heard about during the past week. These can be books you were told about, books you discovered while browsing goodreads/blogs/bookstores online, or books that you actually purchased.
____________________________________________________________

Happy early weekend! How was your week? I feel like "Friday Finds" is always a bit like an update to not only the books I added to my TBR list but also about my life, I guess? I hope the few of you who actually read that don't mind, haha. I just wanted to tell you that I got my result for the english exam, yay! I did pretty well, actually better than I expected ... I was in a B2 course and the outcome of my result was a C which is the highest I could get in every section (reading, listening, writing and speaking). I'm super proud and unbelievably happy because I didn't think I'd be that "good". But anyway, I don't want to bore you to death ... instead, look at the beautiful books I added this week! :)

 

6 comments:

  1. Good job on your grade! Great finds as well. I have heard mixed reviews about Never, Never so I am looking forward to your review.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And you've already read it I think, haha. :D

      Delete
  2. A friend of mine read Never Never this week. While she rated it three stars (which is still a decent rating), she's been flailing about Colleen Hoover all week. So I think it's a promising read. I believe her review can be summed up as "this book was frustrating and addictive". It certainly sounds intriguing.

    By the way, congrats on your grade! That's brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Inge! :)
      I've only read Maybe Someday by her but that was enough to convince me. She's really talented, I think, and I just loved that book to pieces! ♥

      Frustrating and addictive? Yep, that pretty much sums it up. Perfectly. You can't stop, even if you want to. :D

      Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Never Never and Love Fortunes are both on my watchlist as well. I like the cover of Caught up in you, it's so cute! I like those kinds of arm bands and stuff.
    And I'm glad you did better than expected on your exam! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? I'm not a huge fan of the cover but when the story's cute and I can enjoy it I really don't care about it. :D

      Me too, thank you! *hugs* ♥

      Delete

Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥