Thursday, January 8, 2015

Friday Finds (#13)

"Friday Finds" is a weekly meme, hosted by Should Be Reading, where you share the book titles you discovered or heard about during the past week. These can be books you were told about, books you discovered while browsing goodreads/blogs/bookstores online, or books that you actually purchased.
____________________________________________________________

Happy weekend everyone! Have you planned anything or are you just going to relax? Yesterday I had my English-exam and am now waiting for the results, I'm really curious because I think I did pretty well! I don't really know when I'll get the results - my course is officially over now so I guess sometime next week I'll get them, hopefully! Despite learning so much I was able to spend some time on Goodreads and I actually added quite a few books this week! They have all gorgeous covers!

 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I agree! And apparently it is also an amazing book! I hope I can read it soon. :D

      Delete

Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥