Saturday, December 27, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (#4)

"Stacking The Shelves" is a weekly (in my case monthly - every last Saturday of the month) meme, hosted by Tynga's Reviews, where you show all your purchased/received books - physical or ebook.
__________________________________________________________________

It's shortly after Christmas and I received so many books, I'm actually glad I didn't buy anything in Decemeber ... that's right, I bought NO BOOK! NONE! I can't even believe it myself, haha. Have you all had a lovely Christmas with your family? I hope you got what you wished for, I certainly did and am so happy! So let's get started, shall we?

Don't Look Back, Throne of Glass, Anna & the French Kiss & the Daughter of Smoke & Bone Trilogy not included in this picture

Physial copies I bought/received:
  • Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
  • Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
  • The Scorch Trials by James Dashner
  • A Matter of Fate by Heather Lyons
  • The Deep End of the Sea by Heather Lyons
  • Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
  • Don't Look Back by Jennifer L. Armentrout
  • The Murder Complex by Lindsay Cummings
  • The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa
  • Taken by Erin Bowman
  • The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken
  • Never Fade by Alexandra Bracken
  • Daughter of Smoke & Bone by Laini Taylor
  • Days of Blood & Starlight by Laini Taylor
  • Dreams of Gods & Monsters by Laini Taylor

ARC's / For-Review:
  • Paragon by Autumn Kalquist

2 comments:

  1. The Scorch Trials was great. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah? I liked the first book and really enjoyed the movie, so I'm super curious about what will happen next! :D

      Delete

Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥