Friday, December 26, 2014

Recommendation Friday (#5)

It's time to recommend something! I've read this book a few weeks ago but it's still stuck on my mind, I'm still listening to the soundtrack and I'm still swooning over the main characters. "Maybe Someday" is actually the first book I've read by Colleen Hoover but I already know it won't be the last, although I think it's really hard to top. But today is only about MAYBE SOMEDAY.

"At twenty-two years old, Sydney has a great life: She's in college, working a steady job, in love with her wonderful boyfriend, Hunter, and rooming with her best friend, Tori. But everything changes when she discovers Hunter's cheating on her--and she is left trying to decide what to do next.

Sydney becomes captivated by Ridge, her mysterious neighbor. She can't take her eyes off him or stop listening to the passionate way he plays his guitar every evening out on his balcony. And there's something about Sydney that Ridge can't ignore, either. When their inevitable encounter happens, they soon find themselves needing each other in more ways than one..."
__________________________________________________________

I loved this so, so much! It easily became one of my favorite books this year and also one of my alltime favorites, without doubt. The characters are brilliant, the storyline is absolutely fantastic and addictive and the way it is written only makes it better! There's even a soundtrack to the book and believe me when I tell you it's PERFECT. I love every song of it and still listen to them because they're just amazing, emotional and the lyrics are really beautiful and meaningful. Just hearing them reminds me of specific scenes and dialogues, ughhh! Can everyone please check it out? It's so worth it and I recommend it to EVERYONE. Seriously, give it a try!

Find the book on: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥