Friday, December 26, 2014

Friday Finds (#11)

"Friday Finds" is a weekly meme, hosted by Should Be Reading, where you share the book titles you discovered or heard about during the past week. These can be books you were told about, books you discovered while browsing goodreads/blogs/bookstores online, or books that you actually purchased.
____________________________________________________________

I hope everyone had a lovely week, awesome Christmas days with the family and lots of good food! I'm still so stuffed, seriously ... but it's amazing, I just love this time of the year. Over this week I didn't really spend a lot of time on Goodreads, and I although I added all the books (well, books like "book 2 of a trilogy") I got for christmas, I won't add them here ... I'll just link you to the books I newly discovered, the ones I haven't heard about before! :)

 
What are your Friday Finds? :)

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great Christmas. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed! It was amazing! Not only the presents, of course, but also to spend time with my whole family again. :D
      I hope you also had some fantastic Christmas days? :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥