A huge thanks to Brittany @ Space Between The Spines for tagging me to do the "Christmas Carol Book Tag". I already know I'll have lots of fun with the questions! :)
1. "You're A Mean One, Mr. Grinch"
- Name a villainous character you can't help but love to hate. -
That's a really hard question and I thought very, very long about it ... I think I go with President Snow from "The Hunger Games" - he's creepy and manipulative and in the movie adaptations I "loved" him, they picked a great actor who portrayed Snow perfectly!
2. "All I Want for Christmas Is You"
- What book do you most want to find under your Christmas tree this year? -
Oh god, only one? I just tried to pick ONE but I couldn't. At least I narrowed it down to 2 books ... I'd love to find "Anna and the French Kiss" and "The Body Electric" under our christmas tree, ahhhh!
3. "Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer"
- Name your favorite character that had to overcome a major obstacle.Why are they your favorite?-
I hope June Iparis from the Legend series counts! I just love how strong she always is, despite what she had to go through ... I'm currently reading the third book "Champion" and I admire her so much! She's tough but at the same time she still cares so much and protects the ones she love.
4. "Santa Claus Is Coming To Town"
- Which character do you think is at the top of Santa's "Nice" and which at the top of his "Naughty" List? -
5. "Frosty the Snowman"
- What book just melts your heart? -
"Wait For You" by Jennifer L. Armentrout / J. Lynn! I giggled, laughed and grinned like a cheshire cat, I swooned and fell in love with one of the most amazing book-boyfriends ever - Cam Hamilton. He's just awesome and I love him to pieces!
6. "Feliz Navidad"
- Your favorite book that takes place in a country other than your own? -
Well, 99,9% of all the books I read aren't set in my country, so I could pick anything. I think I'll just go for Harry Potter & Hogwarts because it's so magical, fascinating and beautiful!
7. "It's The Most Wonderful Time of the Year"
- What book do you read to get you into the Christmas spirit? -
I don't really read any christmassy books ... although, wait! Last year I read "Let It Snow" by John Green and it was super cute and got me in a christmas mood! It's a book I'd recommend reading in winter/around christmas time because it's really lovely and there's also lots of snow, yay!
8. "Sleigh Ride"
- What character would you most want to spend the holiday with? -
Definitely Ridge from "Maybe Someday". I just love him a lot! We could write some lyrics together, cuddle a lot and I could listen to him playing guitar in front of a fireplace ... *sigh*
9. "Baby It's Cold Outside"
- Which book do you hate so much you'd sacrifice it to the fire to stay warm? -
I'd throw Delirium into the fire, without hesitation ! I couldn't stand Lena and was seriously so annoyed by everything (except for Alex) by the end of the book.
10. "Do You Hear What I Hear?"
- What book would you recommend to everyone? -
Maybe Someday, The Collectors' Society, Nocte & The Murder Complex! They're all great books, different, unique and I enjoyed every little moment with them ... they are all on top of my favorite books of 2014!
Please link me to your answers! I'd love to read them and if I didn't tag you but you want to do it, consider yourself tagged and do it anyway! I'm tagging ...
Melissa @ In A Bookish World
Patty @ Bookish Wanderlove
Caro @ The Book Rogue
Georgia @ TeenBookHoots
Jay @ Books by Jay
Carmel & Kyla @ Carmel and Kyla