Saturday, November 29, 2014

Stacking The Shelves (#3)

"Stacking The Shelves" is a weekly (in my case monthly - every last Saturday of the month) meme, hosted by Tynga's Reviews, where you show all your purchased/received books - physical or ebook.

November has almost come to an end, it's getting colder outside and christmas is soon here! It's also (probably) the last month (for this year) that I bought new books. No more new books for the rest of 2014. That's at least what I tell myself, we'll see if I'm strong enough to resist! I was just checking my shelves for the books I bought in november and ... I'm quite shocked? I only bought 2 books! Okay, well, I also bought a Kindle and one ebook but hey! Only 2 "real" books?! That's a new record! :O

Harry Potter #2 and #3 by J.K. Rowling

Physial copies I bought/received:
  • Harry Potter #2 by J.K. Rowling
  • Harry Potter #3 by J.K. Rowling
  • Maybe Not by Colleen Hoover (Kindle)

ARC's / For-Review:
  • Legacy Code by Autumn Kalquist
  • Nocte by Courtney Cole

2 comments:

  1. Have you read the Harry Potter series or would this be your first time? I have never actually read them. I am not even sure if I have any interest in reading them at this point, :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cynthia! :)

      It's actually my first time reading them ... so far I only read the first book but really liked it! Have you seen/liked the movies? The first one is very true to the book, I think, and lots of fun to read - I never bothered to read them before ... I just never was such 2a big fan although the movies were enjoyable and well made but the beautiful, new covers from Bloomsbury were a real motivator to finally pick them up. :D

      Delete

Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥