Friday, November 21, 2014

Friday Finds (#7)


"Friday Finds" is a weekly meme, hosted by Should Be Reading, where you share the book titles you discovered or heard about during the past week. These can be books you were told about, books you discovered while browsing goodreads/blogs/bookstores online, or books that you actually purchased.
___________________________________________________

I recently finished "Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone" and absolutely loved it! I don't know why it took me so long to read it but with those beautiful new covers from Bloomsbury I just had to buy them - so far I only bought the first book ... yeah, actually I bought book 2 & 3 a few days ago. I couldn't resist. I'm hooked! I need to continue as soon as possible ... I added all other 6 books to my TBR list along with 2 others I found during the week. Here they are!

 
What are your Friday Finds? :)

4 comments:

  1. Wow, The Rosie Project sounds interesting!! Here's my Friday Finds for the week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2014/11/friday-finds-60.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does, right? I can't wait to read this one ... and well, the cover looks GORGEOUS! ♥ Thank you for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  2. I have still yet to read the Harry Potter series. Not sure if I want to give them a try or not. Glad you are enjoying them. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why not? I also wasn't sure but the movies are good and in the end a friend convinced me to give it a try! I really liked the first book and can't wait to read the second one :D

      Delete

Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥