Saturday, October 25, 2014

Stacking The Shelves (#2)

"Stacking The Shelves" is a weekly (in my case monthly - every last Saturday of the month) meme, hosted by Tynga's Reviews, where you show all your purchased/received books - physical or ebook.

October is almost over and of course I bought some new books this month. I'm still supposed to be on a book-buying-ban but somehow it's not really working ... I don't even know why. :D But at least I "only" bought 4 new books, well, make it 5 but "The Collectors' Society" hasn't arrived yet.

Physical books I bought in October ("The Collectors' Society" not included)

Physial copies I bought/received:
  • Half-Blood by Jennifer L. Armentrout
  • Cinder by Marissa Meyer
  • White Hot Kiss by Jennifer L. Armentrout
  • Harry Potter #1 by J.K. Rowling
  • The Collectors' Society by Heather Lyons

ARC's / For-Review:
  • The Collectors' Society by Heather Lyons
  • Hired Gun 2 by A.J. Bennett
  • Defect (Part TWO) by Autumn Kalquist

1 comment:

  1. I feel like I'm the only person who hasn't read Cinder or anything by Jennifer L. Armentrout!! But that will all change soon! That Harry Potter edition is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥