Friday, October 24, 2014

Friday Finds (#5)

"Friday Finds" is a weekly meme, hosted by Should Be Reading, where you share the book titles you discovered or heard about during the past week. These can be books you were told about, books you discovered while browsing goodreads/blogs/bookstores online, or books that you actually purchased.
___________________________________________________

It's Friday again! Hallelujah, finally weekend. I haven't added a lot of new books this week but I definitely want to read these 4 books! And can we just talk about the GORGEOUS cover of "A Court of Thorns and Roses"? How stunning is it?! Wow!

1 comment:

  1. I just found that I have actually purchased Throne of Glass, but it totally slipped my mind. Guess I'll be catching up to this series soon, coz YES the covers are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥