Friday, October 10, 2014

Friday Finds (#3)

"Friday Finds" is a weekly meme, hosted by Should Be Reading, where you share the book titles you discovered or heard about during the past week. These can be books you were told about, books you discovered while browsing goodreads/blogs/bookstores online, or books that you actually purchased.
___________________________________________________

Here are my finds for this week! If you want to know more about a book, just click the picture - I linked them all to their Goodreads page! :)


What are your "Friday Finds"? Let me know in the comments and I'll check them out!

1 comment:

  1. I wonder which camp you'll fall into after reading Gone Girl - I loved it and have a trip planned to see the film this week.

    http://cleopatralovesbooks.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥