Friday, October 3, 2014

Friday Finds (#2)

"Friday Finds" is a weekly meme, hosted by Should Be Reading, where you share the book titles you discovered or heard about during the past week. These can be books you were told about, books you discovered while browsing goodreads/blogs/bookstores online, or books that you actually purchased.
_____________________________________________



1. They Who Fell by Kevin Kneupper

Did I ever mention that Goodreads is amazing? No? Well, it is! Thanks to my lovely feed there I found this book and added it right away to my TBR list! It's about angels and a rebellion among them and sounds a lot like "Angelfall" by Susan Ee. Let me just say, that I ADORED Angelfall and now I am super curious for "They Who Fell"! 




2. The Leopard Stratagem by T.A. Uner 

I already knew about this one but only recently added it to my ever-growing list of unread books. I read the first book "The Leopard Vanguard" by the author who provided me with a free copy in exchange for an honest review and after a tough start, I did really enjoy it! I can't wait to continue the series because it can only get better!




This would have been it for my Friday Finds but thanks to the YA (Fall) Scavenger Hunt, I discovered a bunch of new authors and their amazing books! You should totally check out the official Scavenger Hunt site and participate - it's super fun and a great chance to get to know various authors and you can win lots of interesting (and signed!) books by, for example, Jennifer L. Armentrout, Julie Cross, C.J. Redwine, Mary E Pearson and some more! But you better hurry because the hunt already ends on October 5th!


1 comment:

  1. Wow what a lot of books you found on scavenger hunt!! Here are my FF http://cleopatralovesbooks.wordpress.com/2014/10/03/friday-finds-october-3/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.