Monday, October 13, 2014

Cover Reveal: The Death Code by Lindsay Cummings

Oh my god! I'm so excited right now! *jumps happily around*
The cover for Lindsay Cummings' "The Death Code", the sequel to "The Murder Complex", is here and IT'S SO FREAKING BEAUTIUL! ♥

Title: The Death Code
Author: Lindsay Cummings
Genre: Young Adult, Dystopia
Series: The Murder Complex #2
Expected Publication: Summer 2015

Isn't it GORGEOUS? I fell in love with it the moment my eyes made contact with this beauty. I loved the first cover but this one is, in my opinion, even better! The colors and Zephyr on it and UGH I LOVE IT SO, SO MUCH! What do you think about it? FANGIRL WITH ME IN THE COMMENTS! :D

2 comments:

  1. I still have yet to read the first one! >.< I just can't read books fast enough! Lol.

    Brittany @ http://www.spacebetweenthespines.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We all just need more time ... haha :D
      But you totally should read it! It's so good and has lots of amazing plot twists!

      Delete

Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥