Monday, September 1, 2014

WRAP UP: August

Yes, August came to an end yesterday and with him the last bit of summer (at least here in Austria!). The first of September will be celebrated with a whole day of rain, a delicious cup of tea and of course my wrap-up! I managed to read 9 books in August, 4 of which were ebooks. I didn't read as much as last month but I think it was still a pretty good reading month for me! And I enjoyed all of the books, so that's another plus!


Black Dagger Brotherhoos, Silver Shadows, Opposition and Puddle Jumping (ebook)

1. Silver Shadows (Bloodlines #5) by Richelle Mead - ★★★★★
2. Opposition (Lux #5) by Jennifer L. Armentrout - ★★★★★
3. Obsession by Jennifer L. Armentrout - ★★★★★
4. Puddle Jumping by Amber L. Johnson - ★★★+0.5
5. The Leopard Vanguard by T.A. Uner - ★★★ +0.5
6. Defect: Part One by Autumn Kalquist - ★★★
7./8./9. Black Dagger Brotherhood (Lover Revealed & Lover Unbound) by J.R. Ward - ★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.