Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday (#1): Girl Online

  Waiting on Wednesday  is a weekly meme, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that booklovers can't wait to get their hands on!


Official cover of "Girl Online" by Zoella
Title: Girl Online
Author: Zoe Sugg
Genre: Contemporary, Young Adult, Romance
Expected Publication Date: November 25th, 2014 

Penny has a secret.

Under the alias GirlOnline, she blogs about school dramas, boys, her mad, whirlwind family - and the panic attacks she's suffered from lately. When things go from bad to worse, her family whisks her away to New York, where she meets the gorgeous, guitar-strumming Noah. Suddenly Penny is falling in love - and capturing every moment of it on her blog.

But Noah has a secret too. One that threatens to ruin Penny's cover - and her closest friendship - forever.


 

Why am I waiting?

Well, because first ... I freaking love Zoe Sugg! Her Youtube videos are lovely, entertaining and very helpful and she seems to be a really sweet girl! As soon as she revealed that she's writing a book, I knew I need to read it and let's be honest, the story sounds super interesting, the cover is gorgeous and it's about a girl that blogs! I love Contemporary, Romance and Young Adult is freaking amazing - this can't be NOT good. I already can't wait for November!


2 comments:

  1. I'm waiting for this one too! I really like Zoe a lot, her videos are always very cute and funny, so I'm pretty sure she did a great job writing this book :)

    Lipstick and Mocha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! I'm sure it'll be great! :D

      Thank you for stopping by! ♥

      Delete

Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.