Saturday, September 27, 2014

Stacking The Shelves (#1)

"Stacking The Shelves" is a weekly (in my case monthly) meme, hosted by Tynga's Reviews, where you show all your purchased/received books - physical or ebook.

~ I decided to change this meme a bit since I don't buy new books every week. Instead of a weekly update on my purchases, I'll show you all of my new books on the last Saturday of the month. ~

So, September has come to an end and I got a few new books! Actually I set myself on a book-buying-ban because I still have loads of books I have to read first ... but you all know how it is, suddenly there's this shiny new release and you just HAVE TO buy it, no matter what. Yep, it happened. And not only once. But let's get started, shall we?

Physical copies I bought in september

Physial copies I bought/received:
  • The Infinite Sea by Rick Yancey
  • The Selection by Kiera Cass (thanks again, Melissa! ♥)
  • Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi
  • Unite Me by Tahereh Mafi
  • Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi
  • Trust In Me by J. Lynn
  • Be with Me by J. Lynn
  • The Shining by Stephen King
  • Ready Player One by Ernest Cline

E-Books:

ARC's / For-Review:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.