Friday, September 12, 2014

Recommendation Friday (#3)

It's Friday again, wow! I can't believe how fast it had been here but I hope everyone had a good week and a lovely weekend coming up! Today's recommendation is a Contemporary Romance about a geek who loves videogames (preferably World of Warcraft), Princess Leia and movies and of course he's constantly surrounded by his awesome friends! Any guess which book I'm talking about? Yes? No? Well, - insert *drumroll* here -  I'm talking about ..... "Life in Outer Space" by Melissa Keil!

Sam Kinnison is a geek, and he’s totally fine with that. He has his horror movies, nerdy friends, World of Warcraft – and until Princess Leia turns up in his bedroom, he doesn’t have to worry about girls.

Then Sam meets Camilla. She’s beautiful, friendly and completely irrelevant to his life. Sam is determined to ignore her, except that Camilla has a life of her own – and she’s decided that he’s going to be part of it.

Sam believes that everything he needs to know he can learn from the movies ... but now it looks like he’s been watching the wrong ones.

I only have the ebook version but as far as I know there's also an actual book, to be exact, a hardcover edition with a not-so-pretty cover. The ebook version however, is absolutely gorgeous, super cute - in color it's even prettier - and fits the book perfectly! And the story is as amazing as the cover. It's realistic, lovely and with lots of references to movies and tv shows. Fantastic and definitely worth a read, I really enjoyed it! In case you want to read my review, here's the link to my Goodreads page where I originally posted it.


Find the ebook on:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥