Monday, September 1, 2014

Liebster Award Nomination!

Look at this beauty! I've been nominated for the "Liebster Award" by the most amazing person (and my best friend) in the world, Melissa! It's an award, given to new blogs to gain followers and views and to just make people aware of their blog. Seriously, I didn't expect this, so thank you! You know how much I love you and your new blog! :)


 Click "READ MORE" to find out how I answered Melissa's questions and who I nominated for the "Liebster Award"!

 The Rules:
1. Thank the blogger who nominates you.
2. Answer 11 questions she/he asks of you.
3. List 11 random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers.
5. Ask these 11 bloggers 11 questions of your own.
6. Let them know you have mentioned them.


The Questions:
1. What is your favorite genre of book to read and your favorite book from that genre?
I don't really know, to be honest. I like Romance, Paranormal, Fantasy, Thrillers and Horror and even Classics. It always depends on the book itself but about my favorite book(s)/series ... well I'd say it's the Lux series by Jennifer L. Armentrout and Vampire Academy/Bloodlines by Richelle Mead!
2. If you could live in any world from a book, which would it be and why?
That's a hard one! I'm already sorry for not answering the questions with only ONE answer, haha. I would go for either the Harry Potter world, VA/Bloodlines or ... maybe in a world with zombies? I obviously don't know what I'm talking about but yeah, just for one day and as long as I survive. :D
3. Who is your favorite fictional character of the same sex? Does this character remind you of yourself, or someone you would like to be?
Avery Morganstan (Wait for You) and Katy Swartz (Lux series) - actually they're quite different but I'd like to see myself in both of them. Avery because she's always shy and has issues to trust people and well ... guys. And Katy because she's so passionate when it comes to things and people she loves - books, Daemon, her family and her friends.
4. Who is your favorite fictional character of the opposite sex? Why? (:
That's quite easy! Aaron Warner from the Shatter Me series by Tahereh Mafi! I just looove bad boys and his development was immense! I loved how he "changed" throughout the whole series and even when I knew I shouldn't like him (especially in the beginning) I couldn't stop. He fascinated me and ugh. LOVE! And just because it's NOT so easy ... I also love Daemon Black, Cameron Hamilton, Adrian Ivashkov and some more. A lot more, I'm (not) sorry.
5. Tell me the most random fact about you.
I hate ladders. :D
6. When did you start your blog, and why?
Actually I started because I was bored, that was exactly a week ago! I love reviewing (and of course reading) books and always uploaded them on Goodreads but yeah. I was bored, Melissa also made a blog a few days before and it kinda happened. But now I absolutely adore my baby, it's just fun editing your posts and writing reviews, recommendations and other stuff!
7. If an alien invasion started tomorrow and you had to hide in a bomb shelter, name three things you would bring with you.
As much as I'd love to say books or my ereader ... I doubt I will have time to read while aliens try to invade our planets, haha. I would take my cat, my phone and ... probably my stuffed dog I got from my cousin a loooong while ago.
8. How many books do you own? (Physical and e-books included)
I own aroun 170 physical books and 50 ebooks! That's already a lot, I know but I can't stop buying more ... I just can't. :D
9. If you could pick one supernatural trait to have, what would it be?
Teleporting sounds awesome but I think I would like to be a shapeshifter!
10. What is your all-time favorite book or series?
Again, I don't really know, ahhh! I'm terrible at this! Besides the series I mentioned above, I really like The Book Thief, the Shatter Me series, Wait for You, TFIOS and (again) a lot more!
11. What book are you most anticipating reading, whether it not be released yet, or you just haven't gotten around to it?
I already can't wait to read "The Infinite Sea" by Rick Yancey, "Prodigy" and "Champion" by Marie Lu and "Siege and Storm" and "Ruin and Rising" by Leigh Bardugo!

The 11 Random Facts About Me:
  • I have never been on a plane before because I'm scared of heights
  • And insects, especially bees and wasps and stuff like that
  • I'm a Taurus and the saying that they don't trust easily is mostly true ... I'm always sceptic.
  • It's hard for me to be around a lot of people because I'm always the shy and quiet one
  • I like English a lot more than my native language (German)
  • I'm bad at making decisions
  • Animes, TV shows and videogames are awesome
  • I have brown hair and blue/grey eyes
  • I always listen to music
  • If I could teleport myself everywhere I would go to Belgium first
  • I'm good at remembering names, birthdays and faces


Eleven new questions for my nominated blogs:
1. Tell me/your followers something about yourself. Anything! :)
2. Imagine there would be a crossover between 2 books - which ones?
3. Your last book-purchase?
4. A book you want to be turned into a movie?
5. What do you prefer - the smell of old or new books?
6. From tomorrow on you have to live in a book - which one would it be? Who would be your love interest?
7. What are you currently reading?
8. You can ask your favorite character ONE questions - what would you ask him/her?
9.  Who is your favorite book villain?
10. Did you ever dream about a book/character? If yes and you remember it, what was it about?
11. Do you write? Have you ever written a book?


Okay, since I'm really, really new to the whole book community, I can't list 11 blogs, however I know at least 2 I want to nominate! The first one would be Cristina from "Bookish and Coffee obsessed" and the second one I nominate is Candy from "The Bookishgirl". I already can't wait to read your answers and thanks again to Melissa for the nomination! ♥

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for nominating me you're too kind and awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for nominating me :) you are so sweet <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥