Monday, August 25, 2014

Welcome to bookishpanda-reads!

This first post is just a little introduction with some information and basic things … so let’s start, shall we? I am super duper hyper excited to start this blog and I hope you’ll all love it as much as I do (already!). Okay, who am I and what are you going to see here?

Well, I’m Yvonne, 21 years old and from the beautiful Vienna in Austria! My native language is German but ever since I found my way to Tumblr, Goodreads and some other social platforms I prefer writing in English.  Anyway, as you probably already know, I love books! Reading is one of my main hobbies but unfortunately it sounds quite boring to most of my friends and family, that’s also why I love the internet so much. I met lots and lots of amazing people that share the same interests as me and now they’re some of my greatest friends ever!

On my blog here I’ll be reviewing some books I read and maybe even posting some pictures of my Instragram (all book-related of course).

In case any of you have GOODREADS - go ahead and send me a friend request! I’m always happy to make new friends that like the same things as I do! I also have Twitter and Instagram (@bookishpanda) if that’s your prefered platform. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥